Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 BOOKISH WRAP UP

2015 was a roller coaster ride when it comes to my personal life. It wasn't as good as 2014, but I'm happy I got through all the tough times. 

So, this year...

  • I completed my Goodreads reading goal which was to read 100 books. I actually started with a "Read 50 books" goal, but I was way ahead and I decided to change it to a hundred. (I read a total of 102 books).
  • I wanted to post more here on my blog than the previous year and I did.
  • I read a lot of books in a genre I'm not familiar with. (BECAUSE OF SCHOOL XD)
  • I still spent a lot on books.
  • I started borrowing books from the library.
  • I was in a reading slump for almost four months.
  • I read a lot of ebooks.
  • I wrote more reviews, but never enough.
  • I almost completed the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge.
  • I started filming booktube videos, but it's so embarassing I stopped doing it. hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment