Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August TBR!

Hello readers!

The books in the picture are going in my tbr list for this month.

I borrowed all of these books at the library and I have to bring them back by September 1st, so I want to read them by then.

It's going to be quite a challenge since I'm in a reading slump! ughhhhhh -.-

I also want to add City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare in my tbr because I borrowed it from a friend. I already have it for over a week and I don't want my friend to wait too long for her book to return.

Usually when I'm in a reading slump, I read a contemporary book by Abbi Glines, but I already read all of them. Each story is still fresh in my mind, so I don't feel like rereading them yet. I don't really know what to do. Do you have any tips for me? Please, let me know if you do.

Much love,

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment