Friday, August 14, 2015

Bout Of Books 14.0 TBR

I want to read as many books as possible in this readathon because the week after, I'm starting college. I don't know how busy I will be, but I don't think I can read a lot of books from my tbr pile. 

This readathon starts on Monday, August 17th to Monday, August 24th. Click here to get more informations about this reading marathon.

I gave myself a goal for this readathon and those are:


  1. Start & Finish a series
  2. Listen to an audiobook
  3. Finish a book you've already started
  4. Read an ebook
  5. Read a book from a genre you aren't familiar with


I'm planning on reading 7 books and they are:

  1. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  2. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
  3. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
  4. Easy Love by Kristen Proby (audiobook)
  5. City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  6. Divine Vices by Melissa Parkin
  7. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki

No comments:

Post a Comment