Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Currently Reading

Hey!
I have three more weeks of school!!!! YAY!
I'm trying to not stress myself out. It's currently 2:07am and I can't sleep, so I decided to write about what I'm currently reading.

So, based on my currently-reading shelf on Goodreads, I'm reading Lolita and A Little Life. Besides those two books, I'm listening to the audiobook version of The Siren by Kiera Cass and honestly the girl's voice sounds like Barbie's. lol.
I also started reading Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons, but I haven't picked it up in two weeks.

I have a ton of unread books on my shelf and I still don't know what to read that will help my reading challenge. I need a quick read, but I'm not really in the mood for young adult and those are the ones I can read quickly.

What to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment