Tuesday, April 26, 2016

WELL...

So, my blog is pretty much turning into my diary... for now anyways.
It's currently 11:26pm here and I've been trying to write poems since 7:30pm (with breaks of course). Honestly, it's so difficult to find inspirations and to choose the right words. So, my advice would be to write everything that comes to mind and start from there. I did this a few times and the second time, I ended up with:

I hit my leg
I hit my nose
I start to bleed
Like a waterfall

It sucks to be
A clumsy bee
[...]

Totally random, but hey, it sounds pretty good... I guess. haha.

But I ended up writing about LOVE because that's where I'm more creative.

I'm literally obsessed with All I Ask by Adele and You Don't Own Me by Grace. It's crazy. I don't think I'll ever know what are the types of music I like to listen to. It really depends on my mood really; sometimes I would listen to heavy metal, other times I'd listen to old 70s, 80s and 90s songs. So, it all depends.

And about today, I actually planned to reach the 100 pages mark of Lolita, but that didn't happen because school and I was with my friend most of the time. Hopefully I'll be able to read more tomorrow.

Okay, enough for now. This is totally random. I might write an update again tomorrow.

x
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment