FROM JULY 25TH-31ST
by Shannon over at LeaningLights on booktube
1. Read a first book in a series: The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I own this book for a really long time now and it's the book chosen for this month in the We The Bibliophiles book club on Goodreads. I have to read it before the end of this month and this is the perfect time to finally read it.
2. Read a sequel book in a series: Dangerous Intentions by Dori Lavelle
This was given to me from the author in exchange for an honest review. I really can't wait to read this because I enjoyed the first book so much!
3. Read a book that is out of your comfort zone: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This was recommended by a friend and I figured I might learn more about business and think more about important stuff. This should be interesting.
4. Read a book that has been on your shelf for over year: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
I don't remember when I bought this book exactly, but it was a long time ago. I enjoyed the short version of this book and ever since then I've always wanted to read the whole version of it.
5. Read a most recently hauled book: Divine Vices by Melissa Parkin
I didn't buy this book. I actually haven't bought a book in a long time (currently in a book buying ban). This was given to me from the author in exchange for an honest review. The plot intrigues me and I'm looking forward on reading it.