Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 reading/writing resolutions

This year I read 116 books which is pretty awesome because my goal was to read a hundred only. In 2015, my goal is to read at least 50 books. The reason I put down the number of books I plan on reading is because next year will be a very busy year for me. I will be graduating from HS in June and starting college in the fall. A lot of studying to do. *sigh*  I also am planning on reading more classics and non-fiction, this will prepare me for college. I love fiction, that's all I want to read but if I want to study literature, I need to read a lot of classics.

Next year will also be a year of writing for me. In 2014, my goal was to read as  much as possible so in 2015, I can start writing stories with a better writing style. I'm pretty nervous but I believe I can do it.

Also, I'm participating in the POP SUGAR 2015 READING CHALLENGE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment