Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TOP 5 YA Contemporary reads of 2014

1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Book review: Since You've Been Gone
Great book about friendship, love and a girl who learns more about herself.





2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I didn't write a full review on this book but I have to say that I really loved the story . I read this after reading Anna And The French Kiss, even though I loved and praised Anna's story, I believe My Life Next Door is a tiny bit better.




3. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Book review: To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Even though the cliffhanger at the end killed me, this book is still in my favorite list.



4. Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Book review: Isla and the happily ever after
Fantastic and very cute contemporary read. Some people didn't like it but I loved it, it was so cute. 




5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I haven't written a review for this book. Gotta say this book was amazing. I felt like I traveled all around Europe and learned a lot about Shakespeare's plays. So, if you like travelling, Shakespeare and romance, this book is perfect for you.



*These are not my pictures, I do not take any credits for it.*

No comments:

Post a Comment