Tuesday, May 12, 2015

UPDATE!!!

Hello viewers (:
Long time no post. Sigh... I apologized. I've been really stressed out and I still have a lot of school work to do, but I wanted to take this time to give you guys an update on what's going on with me since I haven't posted in a while or haven't been posting much since April.

In the mid-March, I've been struggling at school. My grades were dropping, I didn't realize I've been doing a lot of things and I wasn't sleeping well. I've had a couple of metal breakdowns for the first time in a long time. I was really stressed out, so I decided to take a break on some things like blogging/reviewing and focus more on, what's more important... School.

In April, I was avoiding my friends pretty much and I still wasn't 100% ok. I received some help from the school's social worker. She helped me a lot. Now, I'm seeing the school's psychologist regularly and I enjoy our discussions and I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still having trouble sleeping, but I guess I can manage until the end of the school year.

Speaking of the end of the school year, since it's my last year in high school, I have a ton of exams and evaluations coming up and I'll be really busy, but I will try my best to read and write reviews as much as I can.

I hope you understand.

Thanks for taking time to read (:

x
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment