Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rainbow Read-A-Thon Day 2

Day 2 was basically me trying to figure out what I really want to read. I changed my tbr for this readathon. I know. I know. It's just that I don't want to read something I'm not in the mood for. For example, I don't feel like reading Blood Red Road at the moment. I don't feel like reading Something Like Fate either. I will keep How I Live Now and The Conspiracy Of Us in the list though.

So, I was in a mood for Abbi Glines and I really wanted to read The Vincent Boys who has been sitting on my shelf for a week now and every time I stare at it, I always feel like picking it up. I also read this book because I knew I could finish it in jsut a few hours. That always happen when it comes to Abbi Glines' books. I love her books so much, except love triangles. Like Breathe, I gave the Vincent Boys a 3/5 stars because of the love triangle. There are some love triangles I actually liked, but this is jsut one of those books where I didn't like how 'the two boys and one girl' relationship  turned out. 

I will probably write a review on the Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines. I will... hopefully. I can't promise anything. 

Today I read a total of 259 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment