Thursday, June 4, 2015

Veiled Obsession by Dori Lavelle

Veiled Obsession (His Agenda 1)Veiled Obsession by Dori Lavelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars







My reaction when I first read the summary of this book.
I was really intrigued and I couldn't wait to read it. I received an ARC, but then I couldn't find it on my kindle app. So that was annoying.

I bought it so no worries ;D

Anyways, let's start with the actual book review shall we?

I read this in just a few hours so that really means a lot. I don't really know how to rate this book or how to describe how I felt throughout the whole story because in the beginning I was totally intrigued then scared, disgusted, scared, disgusted and so on.

In the beginning I didn't know how he can be such a bad guy because he was actually really nice and fine. The kissing scenes and how he treated her in the beginning got my heart beating like



Then Haley realized that she married a total stranger and she's going to have to deal with it for the rest of her life. Jude's personality changed and I was totally disgusted by his acts. Totally DISGUSTED!



He's so cruel and I was literally scared. I really felt like I was in Haley's place and I was living with that monster. For the most part, I was disgusted and scared for Haley. I wanted to cry at some point because of how Jude was hurting her.



description

This was like a roller coaster ride.I felt all kinds of emotions. I've never read anything like this before.

You're probably wondering if I liked it or not... Well let me tell you this...

OF COUUUUUUUUUUUURSE I LOVED IT! Well, not Jude and definitely not the whole abuse theme, but the writing and the emotions it made me feel was pretty impressive. It's hard to write something and make readers feel connected to the story and the characters. So I'm pretty satisfied with Dori Lavelle's work and I can't wait for more!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment