Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Forever too far (Too far #3) by Abbi Glines

Genre: New Adult Romance
Publication date: June 2013
Publisher: Abbi Glines
Read: July 2014
Pages: 292
Rating: 

Summary
Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
My review
"Good morning, sunshine. I'm making you and that grandbaby of mine some breakfast..."
At first, I thought Dean ( Rush's father) was an asshole but he was actually a nice man. He could be a player but he's not a bad father to Rush and surely not a bad father in law to Blaire and I really like that about him. 

Rush, Dean and Blaire fly to L.A to deal with Nan.

Kiro (Nan's real dad) is such an ass. I know Nan is not the best daughter, well she's not like Harlow but I believe it's not impossible for someone to love her, especially her own father. The way Kiro talks to women he's sleeping with? Gosh, I wanted to stop reading and puke! Not really but seriously those scenes were inappropriate.

Nan is still Nan. She haven't change and I don't think she will anytime soon. Rush is like the only one who shows her that he cares and loves her but it's not good enough for Nan. Nan wants him to leave Blaire and that's really selfish of her. It makes me hate her even more.

Rush and Blaire are getting married and I've been waiting for that moment in a really long time and when it was finally there I was smiling the entire time. Rush is so sweet and romantic. AHHHHH. I won't give too much details because I don't want to spoil that special moment of this book. 

There's a chapter of Grant's POV and a chapter of Harlow's POV which is quite interesting. 

This made me read more New Adult novels and it also made me discover Abbi Glines who is such an amazing author. I can't wait to read her other books. I will be continuing with the Rosemary Beach series because I know I will love it as much as this one. I can't wait to read Woods' and Grant's story, I think I'll really enjoy reading them. I'll give this Too far series a 5/5 stars. 

Rush sings for Blaire<33333







No comments:

Post a Comment