Monday, August 31, 2015

My Muse Monday: 08/31/15


Found this on google, credits to the photo owner (:

Name of my WIP: UNTITLED
Last Muse Monday: So last time, I wanted to write 1000 words and I completely failed. I was really busy and had no inspiration, so I didn't write a word. I'm still disappointed in myself though because I'm so disorganized and seem to not do anything productive for the past few weeks. Hopefully, it'll get better. 

I didn't write a word in the story I'm working on, but in my World Literature class, we had to write our version of Little Red Riding Hood and if my prof gives it back to me, I'll post it here (:

Goals for the week ahead: I'm going to try to write as much as I can. I won't say a specific number of words, I just want to at least write something hahah. 
Writing Tips: WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment