Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving (:

      I literally haven't been productive this weekend, but I still have another day off to catch up. I'm going to a football later today, but before that, I want to catch up on some school work. I also want to read more of Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. I'm enjoying it so far and it sucks that I always have to put it down. Anyways, I'm quitting my part-time job next month because of some problems I have with my boss and with all the school work I have to do. I really suck at time management because I always procrastinate. I think I failed my english 101 midterm because I didn't really work on it as much as I did with my humanities course. I regret it now and I want to make sure it won't happen again. I'm a little all over the place with the amount of things I have to do, so that's why I'm leaving my job. I'll start working again eventually, but right now it's just hard to balance work and school. Not to mention, I started watching hockey again which occupies a big amount of my time, but I'm loving the season so far. My team won three straight and I can't be more than proud of them. Although, there are still some things they have to improve, but I'm happy they're winning. I'm going to watch the home opener at the stadium on Thursday, I really hope they win because if not, it will suck so bad. I feel really guilty because I'm watching hockey when I have 2473285793 work to do. But hey, I'm pro at procrastination! lol. Anyway, that's it for now. I hope you are all doing well.

xx
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment