Friday, November 13, 2015

It's soon Christmas and New Year !!!

Credits to the owner of this photo
Hey readers!
I can't believe it's almost December/Christmas again. The year past by so damn fast! I still remember when I was in my home basement with my family watching the countdown to the year 2015. I remember wishing I'd have another great year in 2015, since last year was a blast. Although, I have to say, 2015 wasn't so great but wasn't so bad either. It was just a long roller coaster ride. Oh well, it happens. I'm still really grateful for this year because I met new people, made some new friends and experienced new things. 

I have a few new year's resolutions in mind, but I will write about them near the end of next month or maybe in January. We'll see. 

Anyway, I just wanted to write about christmas and new year's a little bit. I'll write more about them in the next few weeks. 

Hope you are all doing well,

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment