Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Almost discouraged...

Hey readers!
Have you ever felt like you're failing every subject at school? Well... right now I feel just like that even though I'm only struggling with two courses. Although, there's no one to blame but myself because I PROCRASTINATE all the damn time! I keep telling myself I'll study hard, but I end up scrolling down my facebook timeline and watching booktube videos on youtube. I'm so disappointed in myself, but at the same time really frustrated. Frustrated because I'm not confident enough to talk to people. I've been working on my self-esteem since forever and I know I'm better than I was before, but not enough to be comfortable socializing with people. I still prefer being alone and have a few friends here and there. This sort of 'fear' stops me from asking my professors questions which isn't helping my grades. It's annoying and it really sucks. I also feel like I'm the only one feeling this way, but if you've experienced what I'm going through right now, I'd like to hear from you. (:

All best,
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment