Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Social Media Book Tag created by faultydevices on Booktube

This tag was created by a booktuber. Just to let you know I'm doing Ariel Bissett's version.
Twitter

Your favourite short book (under 200 pages)
Backstage Pass by Elizabeth Nelson. This is an ebook that I really enjoyed reading. It's about a girl named Sasha who has a rule and that is to never date a musician. Then she meets Jesse who is a singer/musician who is completely attracted to Sasha. No matter how she tries to avoid him, Jesse isn't about to let her go just yet.


Facebook 

A book that everyone pressured you to read.
Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. A lot of booktubers talked about this book and I had no choice but to buy it because it sounded very interesting and cute. Also, it took place in Paris, a city I'm dying to visit so I thought it'd be fun to read  a cute love story that started in the city of love. I really enjoyed reading it and I ended up giving it a 5/5 stars on Goodreads.
Tumblr 

► A book you read before it was cool.
Eleanor & Park. I read it without knowing much about it. I haven't read any reviews or anything like that. I also read it a couple of months after it came out and right now a lot of people are talking about this book. So yeah...

MySpace

► A book that you liked when you were younger, but you probably would not like now.
I have no answer on this one because if you didn't know already, I wasn't a big reader when I was younger. Actually, I just started reading many books since last year.

Instagram 

► A book that has the most beautiful cover 
Alienated by Melissa Landers. I mean would you just look at this beautiful cover.



YouTube 

► A book that you wish was made into a movie. 
This is what happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith. It's a pretty adorable love story and I think It would be really fun to watch it.

Goodreads 

► A book that you would recommend to everyone.
Divergent by Veronica Roth. What can I say? It's a dystopian novel with lots of action, romance and many more. Anyone can read this basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment