Friday, January 22, 2016

UPDATE: Changes!

Hey readers!
I'm sorry for being gone for a while. I won't make any excuses, I just wasn't motivated to blog. I want to make some changes on this blog and it might take a little while. First, I want to change my new year bookish resolution because I'm finding it impossible to accomplish all of the things I wanted to do at the beginning of the year.

I'm giving up the 2016 PopSugar Reading Challenge because right now, I'm doing a lot of challenges and it gets really confusing and stressful.

I will keep the 120 books in 2016 for now. However, it will probably change during the semester when I don't get enough time to read.

I will still buy less than 35 physical books this year and I'm actually doing pretty well on that because I haven't bought any books "for pleasure" yet.

I'll try to finish series that I have already started. I will give you guys an update on that probably during the summer or the end of the year.

Okay, so I haven't been doing the resolution "Write a book review/week". I'm completely failing. I'm just writing some book reviews on Goodreads right now.

The books I've received for review are still unread on my kindle/iBooks. I'm trying to really motivate myself to read them. I just don't want to read them when I don't feel like reading that genre because I might end up hating the book.

I'm still planning to reread some books and give books I've DNF'ed another chance.

I haven't started reading the Bible yet. Hopefully soon though.

Right now, I'm reading Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan. I like the story, but I'm not really in the mood for fantasy, so I'm not reading it as fast and I'm not quite motivated to read it when I get the chance.

I can't tell you when I'll be posting next since school just started for me.

I'm really active on instagram, so if you want to see what I'm up to, follow @biblioaddict.

That's it for now.

Have a good weekend! (:

x

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment