Friday, August 29, 2014

AUGUST 2014 WRAP UP!



  • First, I read Rush too far by Abbi Glines. My review
  • Then I read How to love by Katie Cotugno. My review
  • I also read On the rocks by Sawyer Bennett on my Ipad. My review
  • I finally finished reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth. It was ok. I cried a lot like most of the people who have read it. It's not my favorite book of the series but I didn't hate it. 
  • I read Sadie by E.L Todd and It was fine. If I had to give it a rating, I would give it a 3/5 stars. It's not a YA novel and it contains a lot of sexual scenes. 
  • My FAVORITE books in this august wrap up are Twisted Perfection & Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines. My review on Twisted Perfection  My review on Simple Perfection
  • Then, I read The beginning of everything by Robyn Schneider. This novel was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it to all readers who loves John Green & Rainbow Rowell. My review
  • FOUR by Veronica Roth was very interesting. I really enjoyed reading Four's story. 
  • Isla and the happily ever after was so fun to read. I loved it and I gave it a 5/5 stars. I loved Josh so so much. My review
  • I read Opposition  by Jennifer L. Armentrout after that. I was satisfied with ending and I'm going to miss a lot of characters. I really love the Lux series and I can't wait to read more of Jennifer L. Armentrout's books.
  • I read Breathe by Abbi Glines and I liked it. I'm not a big fan though because of the love triangle. If you didn't know yet. I hate love triangles especially when you love both guys or when the guy you're rooting for doesn't end up with the girl. My review
  • Finally I read The Ring & The Crown and I really didn't expect to really like this book. Melissa De La Cruz' s writing is stunning and the story is very interesting in my opinion. My review

No comments:

Post a Comment