Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mini Review: Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer

23278280Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Publication date: May 19th, 2015
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Pages: 356
Rating: 5/5

My review: 

I never heard about this book until I watched one of Christine's videos (polandbananasbooks) on Booktube. The plot got me really interested and I told myself I would read it one day. So, when I saw it at the library, I immediately grabbed it. I am so HAPPY I did. 

This book talks about a girl who's dating his fictional crush who just became an actual human being. Obviously, there are some supernatural/unrealistic elements in this book, but I really enjoyed them. There is a lot of kissing in this book which gets a little weird at some point, but the rest is still worth reading. This is actually a companion to Between The Lines, but I never read that book and in my opinion, it's no big deal. You can read this as a stand-alone, or read this and then read Between The Lines. You don't need to know more than what I just said to you. The best way to enjoy a book is to not know much about the story and so, if this interests you, read it and comment on this posts and share your thoughts. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment