Saturday, August 15, 2015

New schedule!

Hello readers!
I just changed my blog schedule and I'd like to inform you about it.

So, on Monday, I usually have nothing planned. I found out about this interesting topic to talk about and it's called 'My Muse Monday' hosted by Write All About It.

Basically, it's to write an update about my writing goals. I think it's a really good idea to just set a goal and post it, then the week after I can write about failing or achieving that challenge I gave myself.

So, hopefully, I can post about my writing updates every Monday, but I can't promise anything especially once school starts.

Then, on Tuesday, I will be doing the 'Teaser Tuesday' hosted by MizB over at A Daily Rhythm. This means I will share two sentences from a book I'm currently reading to kind of make you guys want to read it. Obviously, If the book I'm reading is bad, I wouldn't recommend it. When that happens, I won't be posting anything.

On Wednesday, I will still be doing the 'Waiting On Wednesday' hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Instead of posting reviews or book recommendations on Thursday, I will be doing the 'Thursday Tracks' hosted by Gone with the Words. Basically, I will talk about a song I've been enjoying lately. This is actually great because there has been a lot of songs that I've discovered and loved lately. I can also talk about a book that reminds me of a song or the other way around.

Then, on Friday, I will be doing the 'Friday Finds' hosted by MizB over at A Daily Rhythm. This means I will be sharing with you the books that I have found intriguing recently. This doesn't necessarily mean I've purchased the book.

Saturday is the 'Saturday review of books' hosted by Semicolon. I will post a book review or more on this day.

Last but not least, Sunday, I will be doing the 'The Sunday Post' hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I will be writing about what's next, what's going to happen in the next week, just basically giving you guys an update on what's going on in my life and what I'm planning for the week.


Before you leave, I wanted to just say that this schedule doesn't mean I will be posting each day.

Yours truly,

Rochelle



No comments:

Post a Comment