Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday: Books I'm hoping to read this week

Legend by Marie Lu:
I've been wanting to read this for such a longtime now but never got the chance. I bought it a few days ago along with the two other books of this Legend Trilogy. I heard so many good things about it so I can't wait to finally read book. 

Prodigy(Book 2) & Champion(Book 3) by Marie Lu











World After (Sequel to AngelFall) by Susan EE:
I read Angelfall last year and I didn't read this after reading the first book because I had other books that I really wanted to read. I was also in a "Contemporary romance" mode so I didn't want to force myself to read a paranormal story when I wasn't in the mood. 













Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas:
Everyone who have read this book loved it. I actually wanted to read it a couple of times but I always keep changing my mind at the last minute whenever I'm at a bookstore. I'm not sure I'm going to like it, I don't really know but I have to give it a chance. 













Have a nice week everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment